If you aren’t making the most out of social media marketing tools in this day and age, you are most likely lagging behind the competitors in your niche. So why fall behind when you can get your hands on the right marketing tools.
In case you aren’t familiar with what exactly social media marketing tools are, simply put they assist you in managing your publishing schedule(plan ahead when to post), provide you with analytics on your audience engagement with your social media (where to get the best traffic from and which posts got the most attention etc.) and handle several social media accounts in one place, all the while saving both time and money.
Here are 5 of the best social media marketing tools in 2022 and their assortment of fortes.
Hootsuite allows you to,
- Schedule posts across all your social media in a matter of seconds and automatically schedule and review your content in a clear-cut calendar view.
- Access your image assets directly from the Hootsuite dashboard to make regular posting easy.
- Respond fast to comments from an inbox that combines all your conversations from supported social networks in a single thread.
- View your best performing content and obtain personalized insights as to why it’s working out.
- Sprout social
Sprout social offers a myriad of useful features encompassing the key tools for listening, publishing, engagement, analytics and advocacy. For example Sprout social analyzes your audience engagement patterns to calculate the optimal time to post your content.
With Agorapulse you can enjoy features such as,
- Intuitive publishing (Plan, collaborate, and schedule content for all your social networks)
- Unified social inbox (handle all your social media messages, comments and reviews in one spot)
- Social listening (find out the trends in your brand and competitors)
- Insightful analytics ( Discover which content is successful and which is not)
Buffer provides a variety of tools for publishing, analytics and engagement across your social media platforms. You can schedule and custom tailor your posts for each social network and even view the lined-up content on a calendar. It allows you to collaborate on content creation with your team easily and track the performance of all your social media from Buffer’s intuitive analytics dashboard.
Loomly ensures that your content resonates with your target audience with its remarkable tools. In addition to managing your content on social media, Loomly offers you post ideas based on trending topics, date related events and social media best practices and even automatically generate posts and ad previews you can choose to publish. It also assists you in organizing and storing your content in a central intuitive library.